Over the last few weeks I have been reevaluating the purpose of the Radiant Sunshine’s Blog. The major conclusion was that I needed the Blog to reflect more of who I am. Therefore, I have put together a number of new categories to exhibit that change.
Over the next few weeks, the blog will now include: information on therapeutic and personal development activities, journals on health and wellness, this blogger’s opinion and much more.
Please Stay Tuned!!!
I’m excited about these changes and hope to offer a real opportunity for growth, for myself and you the reader.
Below are a sample of the new categories or subcategories:
- Therapy 101:
- As a therapist, I have learned a few things that I would like to share in an effort to help others improve the quality of their lives. Under this section you will find helpful tips for your well-being, activities surrounding knowing yourself and building positive self-esteem and/or self- image and much, much more.
- Just Give Me 30 Days…
- I will provide a journal of activities for change in my own life. I will document the process toward the change. This will be an honest look at how change can happen in many areas if you just stick to it…30 days can feel like a long time, but it’s worth it for a lifetime of change.
- This includes therapeutic activities that will be worked on as a community. Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
- One of my favorite things to do is to write poetry. I love the idea that words can take shape to inspire, motivate or simply still the heart. Under this section you will get a chance to experience expression through poetry.
- I Just Need A Good Word!!!
- Inspirational quotes by women from all walks of life.
- I’m just saying:
- This section will be a look at the world through my eyes. In other words, my random opinion on my world…which you know could include almost anything at any giving moment.
- I love music
- I have always loved music…I know it has healed hearts, broken boundaries and spread love.