The word build is used to describe something being constructed or formed. When I think of what builds my joy, I think of actions and others. What is your joy constructed from and how often do you make sure to partake in these things?
31-40 are some of the things that helped build my joy
31. I am a risk taker (mostly when it fits my dreams)
32. I can be open to new things
33. But then again I can be closed if I feel unprepared; I mean come on, not every new thing is for everyone.
34. I get frustrated when I can’t help others get healthier.
35. Please, I get frustrated when I can’t figure out how to get myself healthier
36. I am compassionate
37. I can be empathic
38. I am open to change; I’ve learned it is the only way I will grow
39. I have learned to process fairly quick (so I have to remember to slow down)
40. I am a free spirit with a controlled temperament
The fifth “Pieces of Me: 41-60 are some the things that I do to express who I am” will be posted on January 05, 2013.