Well we have reached our last 20 and I am so proud of those who stuck with the activity. I look forward each month to the e-mails and how much you have taught me about myself through exploring with me. For those that followed along and didn’t want to share, I appreciate you as well. I hope this has been a helpful activity. I had such a good time doing this activity.
So let’s wrap this up. In the last blog we talked about something we could feel. Now let’s explore the intangible. These are the things that can’t always be seen or touched but we know are real. It’s like knowing something about yourself that others may not always know, because it’s often based on a response to an action or emotion (Ex. I cry when I’m sad or I mind my own business). So what pieces of you are based on what you feel?
81-100 some of the intangible things that make up the pieces of me
81. I can keep a secret
82. I mind my own business because I despise constant gossiping
83. I can be sociable
84. I have a way of reading the mood of people
85. I can usually make people feel comfortable around me
86. I can find the good in almost everyone
87. I believe everyone is worth at least one chance to get to know
88. I can laugh at my mistakes
89. I will cry when I’m hurt/sad
90. I will rejoice publicly when I am happy
91. I value my family and friends
92. I can remember most, if not all, of the personal things people tell me
93. But I am forgetful about small things (like where I put my glasses, keys or purse)
94. I have a way of motivating people
95. I can make mistakes and not learn from them (it’s called a habit)
96. I am organized most of the times
97. Other times I have no idea how I lost track of the time
98. I am beautiful
99. I am free
100. I am me….